Adult Mental Health
The Adult Mental Health Services include intake, information and referral, and case management for adults with mental health needs. Voluntary case management services are available to individuals who have been diagnosed with: Bipolar Disorder, Major Depression, Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder. Case Management connects individuals with supportive services to assist them to live independently within the community.
Prepetition Screening for Civil Commitments
The Adult Mental Health team is responsible for coordinating a prepetition screening for judicial commitment when an examiner's statement in support of commitment is received from a physician or psychiatrist, who believes an individual is a danger to themselves or others due to their mental health.
- Peer to Peer Warm Line: 844-739-6469 staffed daily from 5pm to 9am
- Suicide and Crisis Line: Call or text 988
- Crisis Line and Mobile Crisis: 218-828-HELP or 800-462-5525
- Crisis Text Line: text MN to 741741
- National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI) 888-NAMIHELPS or namihelps.org