We are accepting passport applications BY APPOINTMENTS ONLY, and MASKS ARE REQUIRED.
To schedule your appointment, please call 218-927-7332.
You will need to have your required documents and completed application at the time of your appointment.
Forms and detailed information can be found at travel.state.gov
What's Happening in Aitkin County!
We Have Moved! The following offices are located in the new Government Center:
- 1st Floor: Veterans Services, Auditor, Assessor, Recorder, Treasurer, License Center
- 2nd Floor: Environmental Services, Soil Water Conservation District, Survey/GIS
The Government Center Entrance is located next to the main parking lot on the West side of the building.
Aitkin County Government Offices
- Help Line: 218-927-7276
- Court Administration: 218-927-7350
- Health & Human Services: 218-927-7200 or 800-328-3744
- Highway Department: 218-927-3741
- Planning and Zoning 218-927-7342
- Sheriff's Department: 218-927-7435 or 888-900-2138 or
in case of Emergency: 911
Check 'Directory' above for contact information for most individual County Departments: phone numbers,
email and/or addresses.
News & Notices
© 2020 Aitkin County. All Rights Reserved.