2022 GENERAL ELECTION RESULTS:
Tax-Forfeited Land for Sale
Hours of Operation
M-F 8 am-4:30 pm
Open 24 hours
Register HERE for your
Flu or COVID-19 Shot
DISCONTINUATION OF PASSPORT ACCEPTANCE
Effective January 1, 2023 the Aitkin County Treasurers Office will no longer be accepting passport applications.
Please see the Department of State website for other Passport Acceptance facilities & additional information on passports at www.travel.state.gov
News & Notices
What's Happening in Aitkin County!
We Have Moved! The following offices are located in the new Government Center:
- 1st Floor: Veterans Services, Auditor, Assessor, Recorder, Treasurer, License Center
- 2nd Floor: Environmental Services, Soil Water Conservation District, Survey/GIS
The Government Center Entrance is located next to the main parking lot on the West side of the building.
Aitkin County Government Offices
- Help Line: 218-927-7276
- Court Administration: 218-927-7350
- Health & Human Services: 218-927-7200 or 800-328-3744
- Highway Department: 218-927-3741
- Planning and Zoning 218-927-7342
- Sheriff's Department: 218-927-7435 or 888-900-2138 or
in case of Emergency: 911
Check 'Directory' above for contact information for most individual County Departments: phone numbers,
email and/or addresses.
We strive to be a county of safe, vibrant communities that place value on good stewardship of local resources.
To provide outstanding service in a fiscally responsible manner through innovation and collaboration with respect for all.
We achieve outstanding customer service through these core values: Collaboration ⚬ Innovation ⚬ Integrity ⚬ People-Focused ⚬ Professionalism
© 2022 Aitkin County. All Rights Reserved.