License Center Notice:
The Aitkin County License Center is open by APPOINTMENT ONLY for Driver's License Renewals & Title Transfers.
What's Happening in Aitkin County!
We Have Moved! The following offices are located in the new Government Center:
- 1st Floor: Veterans Services, Auditor, Assessor, Recorder, Treasurer, License Center
- 2nd Floor: Environmental Services, Soil Water Conservation District, Survey/GIS
The Government Center Entrance is located next to the main parking lot on the West side of the building.
Aitkin County Government Offices
- Help Line: 218-927-7276
- Court Administration: 218-927-7350
- Health & Human Services: 218-927-7200 or 800-328-3744
- Highway Department: 218-927-3741
- Planning and Zoning 218-927-7342
- Sheriff's Department: 218-927-7435 or 888-900-2138 or
in case of Emergency: 911
Check 'Directory' above for contact information for most individual County Departments: phone numbers,
email and/or addresses.
News & Notices
The Aitkin County compost facility is closed and will reopen in the Spring.
© 2020 Aitkin County. All Rights Reserved.