The Sheriff's Administration Office is the primary contact point for
the public to conduct business. Our hours are 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday through
Friday, excluding holidays.
In addition, the office:
- Maintains all documentation created by the Communications Center
and the Patrol Unit.
- Receives and processes documents from court, including arrest warrants.
- Coordinates service of papers.
- Is the contact point for permits including Permits to Carry Concealed
Weapons, Alarm System Permits and Raft Permits.
- Conducts Sheriff's Sales
- Conducts the day to day business of the office at the direction
of the Sheriff.
Permit to Carry
Permit to Purchase