The Sheriff's Administration Office is the primary contact point for the public to conduct business. Our hours are 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
In addition, the office:
- Maintains all documentation created by the Communications Center and the Patrol Unit.
- Receives and processes documents from court, including arrest warrants.
- Coordinates service of papers.
- Is the contact point for permits including Permits to Carry Concealed Weapons, Alarm System Permits and Raft Permits.
- Conducts Sheriff's Sales
- Conducts the day to day business of the office at the direction of the Sheriff.
Permit to Carry
Permit to Purchase
©2015 Aitkin County. All Rights Reserved.